Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Furniture~

hope can have one......



I want it in my room.........



Mushroom


How if i want to write??


hmmmm........


Can use with your love one....♥♥



This is nice~

Look like..........

oh...thats it~


How to see this photo??

which part is the floor??

nice~


Pac man....


I want this kind of CD shelf also~



seriously, I like this bookshelf...

This one not bad....
But
I will draw a handsome guy down there...xD



♥♥I want this chair!!!!♥♥


Can put my laptop....



Look like it will become active in the middle of the night....=.='''

Geli~



This can be my bed....hmm~



Bone chair~

sexy leg~


Is this nice to put in your house??


This is cute~


Sexy table??


Easy to run if fire burn
and
got laptop or money or whatever important thing on it??xD



It is amazing.....

Hope can get one in my future house.....

hehe~


AHEM~~!!!

Is this consider is a furniture??

Are they real men??


2 comments:

瑜颖 said...

The last picture.. wow. fantastic

恺琦 ♥♥ kaichi said...

haha.......Yea~xD

Total Pageviews