Sunday, April 25, 2010

MUET

MUET--> Malaysia University English Test

The test was on on morning 8am. On the exam slip, they told me it was 730am...
i wake up at 7am and reach there at about 720am. I wait and wait and wait....
They never ask me go into the class....I was like 'Why the hell they ask us come so early and let us in at about 750am???'
Okay, never mind. I go in. The first test is reading. We have about 6 article to read and answer 45 question.....We have 1 hour and 30 minutes to do that paper. I read those article until I blur blur.....The last two article was freaky hard.....I can't even understand what the article talking about...
After that, we have about 30 minutes to rest but actually is about 10minutes. Because we need to go in earlier to listen to those rules. Next paper is writing. We have two essay to write. One is base on the chart and table, and write about 150 to 200 words. I had write 200++ words...I was scare they let me fail because of that... The second essay is write about 'electronic communication'. I got nothing to write about it. But when I finish and count on the words I had write about 400++ words as the essay required at least 350 words. I was like 'wow, I write so many thing??' But I was in rush when writing the conclusion.
As usual we have 30 minutes to rest and the next paper is listening. The listening is so hellish. I can't even listen one word from the recording. Hell la.....the listening was so hard for me........!!
haha...thats all for the MUET~~

No comments:

Total Pageviews