Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Friends~




phew~These few days got so many gathering......actually no more call as gathering.....should say that i had increase the number of friends to go out with, dinner with, breakfast with, yum cha with....I so enjoy these few days because I keep on go out with my new friends. My new friends are just so nice and so cool......I got so many topics to talk with them~~~hmm......can say they are talkative also...=P We got so many plan before before the final exam...This make me feel that we are finish our exam already.........cham liao la.......need to study for exam le...haha~~but once in a time so its ok la...haha~

These new friends are my group member of my Islamic Banking event. Hehe~~I am so happy that I know them.....this is the first time I feel so happy to join an event and still got so many gathering after the event. I hope we still can contact after 1 month exam and 4 months training.
Hope that we still got gathering after the training and won't forget each other.=)

Besides that, I don't know why this month so many people birthday??April is birthday month is it??I had eat so many cake in this months.=.=''' I had count the amount of birthday people this months....There are about 10++ people birthday this month.....so wth.....so many people.....

I love my friends so much~~~

No comments:

Total Pageviews