Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ip Man is just so AWESOME~


Just came back from a movie-->Ip Man
If u want to know the story line just search online.
Google it or wiki it....
haha~I just lazy to copy a sooooooo long story...
By the way, u should watch in cinema.
They speak in Cantonese, but there is subtitle for Chinese, English and Malay.
This movie really nice.....must watch!!
Give the movie a thumb up!!

Next story is..................................................................
I finished my exam!!!!!!
Time for holidays!!!!!!!
But going back to Muar by tomorrow since i miss home so much...
But going back just after play bowling with friends..
Aha...Bowling again is it??
haha....Play with different people have different fun.
So, even though i had played it last 2 days for 4 games continuously,
I decided to go again with different friends so that I will have different memory.

So, the conclusion is..............................................
Ip Man is just so AweSome..!!!!!
I finished my exam!!!
Holiday is waiting for me!!!
Industrial training is waiting for me also...=.='''

End of the story....Thank you very much....

No comments:

Total Pageviews