Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Gathering before industrial training

♥✿♥

Kaichi

Ern Rou

Pinyi

Cool

10 May 2010 is the last gathering of me, Ern Rou, Pinyi and Ah Cool.
We decide to have this gathering is because we all have no free time after that day and this is our last gathering in Melaka before training. When training we don't know will we meet each other. So, we gather once again before training. We go Bak Kut Teh as our lunch. The bak Kut Teh is nice, is really delicious. After that we go sing K at Gogo KTV. We sang for 4 hours. When we almost end our 4 hours, Pinyi sang a song and I cried. Why I cried?? I also don't know. Maybe is because we will go training and did not meet for 4 months. I cried till cannot stop. So lucky that time i sit in the corner and the room is dark so no one see clearly. We had pizza as our dinner. I ate till very full, and Ah Cool start to crazy. Keep on said the sampat thing...haha~After that we go for bowling. We played 4 games, nice game but played too much already. 4 games is so much...haha~~ I am so tired after playing bowling. I did not sleep for almost 30 hours. So, I came home after done my thing, at around 120am, I slept for 16 hours. haha~~Wake up at 520pm. =P

I so enjoy outing with them, they are all my besties!!!! Love them so much~~~!!!!♥✿♥

2 comments:

sarahyanli said...

:-( so sad never get to have last gathering with u..

and didnt know u so sentimental hehe

恺琦 ♥♥ kaichi said...

owh~~will have it after training...=)

Total Pageviews