Thursday, March 18, 2010

4 days 3 nights Sabah Trip~ (Part 2)

Thats parasailing...


We are going to Manukan Island~


The key chains i bought..=D


At 1 Borneo


On the way to Manukan Island


Hmmm...After 3 days, i decide to continue my story of my Sabah trip...=P

On the second day, we went to the Manukan Island. At Manukan Island, we snorkeling and do parasailing. Snorkeling is so nice when the weather is so hot~!But, i forgot to bring sun block. I become so dark!!I already dark skin but now become darker!!T.T
Although become dark but I love snorkeling...haha xD
I saw many pretty fish when i do snorkeling. They are cute...xD Beside that, It was the jelly fish season when we went there. I was scare when do the snorkeling.

Before I start do snorkeling, my foot is bite by some ants. Itchy itchy, pain pain, bengkak bengkak. I hate ants since that time....blek~~!!!! [to the ants!!]

After that, we go for Parasailing. It is really nice one~!!! I love it very much! It is a kind of water sport which we hang on a umbrella...[umbrella??] Yep, a big umbrella, something like parachute. The umbrella is pulling by a boat. Actually i really don't know how to explain...haha=P But it is really nice, you should try it next time if gt chance..xD
Our other group member try the banana boat. I not dare to try it.=P

After Manukan Island, we go back to our hotel to take shower. After that we go to 1 Borneo. It is a shopping center, quite big one. We had our lunch there and I also buy some key chains. The environment in the 1 Borneo is nice and comfortable.

okay, this is 2nd day of my Sabah trip....


No comments:

Total Pageviews