Friday, July 15, 2011

I ♥ July


I love July. It is because my birthday fall on this month.
Well, thanks my friends to celebrated my birthday for me...
I did not expect that they will celebrate my birthday for me.
I spend my birthday [10/7] alone in my room.
But my friends already celebrated for me on 7th of July. It was a surprise for me.
I thought we just going put for dinner and yum cha. Who knows suddenly appear a cake in front of me... Really touch! They also give me a necklace as the birthday gift.. Thanks =)

On 11th of July, another gang of friends gave me surprise again. We went out on that day. I thought we just hang out. We went to Dreambox. The cake come in to the room on the half way I sang~ LOL.... I shock! My roomie gave me two books that I wanted long time ago for my birthday gift!

This year's birthday full of small surprise that I unexpected. Thanks all my dear friends.. Love u all!!

No comments:

Total Pageviews