Saturday, April 23, 2011

Prom





I went to my first Prom Night for my university life....
Me and my friends are so beautiful tonight~LOL
we make up and set our hair....
It was an experience but quite boring...
OMG...The Magician is so Killing me~! He is so damn boring with his boring magic!
The band is so nice..... Me and my friends is dancing in front of the stage.....
That was so nice!! I love that! Hope we can dance more but the Band is stop singing~
After that they choose the Prom King and Prom Queen.
We left after that and we go Station one for celebrating friends' birthday. 5 of them~
SO many people are having birthday on April... Why ar??
Then we went Movida.... Clubbing!! Drink Beer!!
I drank 3 bottle of Calsberg, half of Tequila, and half cola with unknown alcohol in it....
I felt dizzy~ My friends keep saying i m drunk! But seriously I m not! I m just a bit high!
i can walk without people carrying me~ LOL
but then i really feel dizzy and I keep talking nonsense~

No comments:

Total Pageviews